ProMyr XR 680 – Premium silage preservation
ProMyr XR 680 is the product to use when ensiling whole crop and corn. It is a product for those who need extra protection against overheating, yeasts and molds. ProMyr™ XR 680 covers a wider dry matter range due to its high ratio of propionic acid.
ProMyr XR 680 is a mixture of formic acid, propionic acid and salts of organic acids. A product that has been developed and refined by Perstorp that have over 60 years of experience in silage preservation as were the first company to introduce acids for silage preservation.
The salt of organic acids has a very favourable influence on the products corrosive effect on machines which is strongly reduced compared to pure organic acids or blends of acids. As such it is also non-ADR and does not require HACCP.
The blend of formic acid, propionic acid and its salts contributes to an efficient product both with respect to pH-decreasing ability and prolonged storage stability in silage.
ProMyr™ XR 680 ensures the quality of your silage from the day you put the forage into the silo until the day you feed it to your livestock, this is because it:
- Effective up to 50% dry matter content
- Prevents the loss of dry matter during ensiling that can account for up to 25% of dry matter losses
- Decreases heat generation during ensiling
- Decreases protein breakdown conserving nutritional value
- Protects crop sugars from degradation lactic acid bacteria
- Prevents heat generation and nutritional breakdown after opening the silo and during feeding
- Helps reduce the need for TMR additives when mixing complete feed
- Prevents mold and toxin formation protecting the health of your herd