Keep it cool
A complete or mixed feed absorbs heat during the hot months of the year. It is not uncommon for a feed that has begun to heat to contain mycotoxins that can not be seen with the naked eye. Small amounts of mycotoxins in cattle increase the risk of infectious diseases by lowering the immune system. Reduced growth rates in young growing animals are among the first noticeable effects, but also reduced reproductive capacity.
Perstorp has recently developed a dry TMR solution called ProMyr™ TMR Solid, a product that effectively prevents heat generation in the complete feed. (TMR = Total Mixed Rations)
Organic acids and salts of organic acids in combination with the esterified propionic acid provide a high hygienic quality during feeding.
A dry product is very easy to handle and dispense. Preventive treatment of TMR with ProMyr™ TMR Solid ensures high quality and taste in the feed, resulting in a higher feed intake, more milk or better daily growth.
- Glycerol esters of propionic acid combined with other strong raw materials provide a safe and strong protective effect in all forms of complete feed
- Very effective against mold and yeast
- Extends the storage stability of TMR
- Effectively prevents TMR heating
- A dry product that is very easy to dispense in a mixer