The ultimate aid to reduce respiratory stress
Several common and important diseases can affect the respiratory system (air passages, lungs, air sacs) of poultry. Diseases of the respiratory tract account for a significant percentage of the overall disease incidence in livestock. Often, a respiratory disease observed in a flock will be part of a multi systemic disease whereby the total impact is defined by a variety of pathogens, environmental factors and the immune status of the animal. Modern intensive poultry production is susceptible to high economic losses from disease outbreaks due to the high concentration and genetic uniformity of animals present. Newcastle disease, salmonellosis, and avian influenza are three poultry diseases of high economic and/or human safety concern.
Aflorin P L benefits:
Aflorin PL consists of menthol, eucalyptus and plant sterols.
Thanks to these ingredients Aflorin PL offers a wide range of benefits to the animal:
- Improves respiration and air passage
- Reduces mucus accumulation and improves discharge from the respiratory cavities
- Reduces the negative effects of diseases and improves quick recovery
- Reduces stress and loss of valuable feed intake
- Improves resistance to all respiratory infections
- Reduces the negative effects and stress of live vaccinations
- Improves survivability and reduces mortality