Gastric ulcer & AJ X30
The occurrence of stomach ulcers in pigs is very common – it is often a “hidden” problem, which is often only confirmed at slaughter.
Gastric ulcers typically occur when the lining of the stomach is broken down or damaged. AJ X30 is designed to maintain the lining of the stomach.
Positive effects when using AJ X30
- Prevents the breakdown of the lining of the stomach
- Increases growth
- Reduces weight loss
- Increases the meat percentage
- Targeted stabilization of intestinal flora
- Lowers feed conversion rate
- Reduces medication consumption
- Better harmony in the pen, less noise, fewer bites and ear nibbling
- Binding of ammonia in the stomach
- Reduces the presence of harmful bacteria in the stomach
- Increases nitrogen content in fertilizers
AJ X30 Results
Experiments from 30 – 60 kg. – 24 control groups vs. 3 AJ X30 hold.
AJ X30 has shown a significant difference in feed consumption as well as a positive effect on: