AJ-Strømel is used in piglet creep areas. The product stays in place, keeps the floor dry and helps prevent diarrhoea, umbilical hernia and joint inflammation. Copper, zinc and iron are naturally present in the product, which is highly absorbent and thus results in a better environment. Spread the area before farrowing with about 1.5 kg and add more if needed.
AJ-Strømel a unique form of bedding for use in piglet creep areas.
- Entirely natural, heat-treated and Danish SPF-approved.
- Extremely absorbent, resulting in dry bedding areas and fewer infections
- AJ-Strømel remains where it is applied
- Very soft material; reduces the risk of small cuts
- AJ-Strømel minimises umbilical hernia and joint inflammation
- Better health, better environment and binding of ammonia smells
- Does not adhere to concrete; easier cleaning
- Decomposes easily and produces a homogeneous slurry
- Approved as rooting and occupational material
- Annual consumption approximately 4 kg per litter of piglets/creep area.