AJ-Kross Grov is used as bedding and rooting material for pigs, whether sows or slaughter pigs. The product can be used from weaning. If the pig starts to use the manure area as a resting area, the highly absorbent AJ Kross Coarse encourages the pig to return to the right area. If tail or flank biting occur or the pigs become agitated, use about 100 grams per piglet twice daily for several days. Effective in environments with loose sows, as the product remains in the bed. Use of the product results in cleaner animals. It is animal-friendly and effective as a base in relief pens. Upon transfer, use about 250 grams per animal. Thereafter, apply as needed.
AJ-Kross Grov is suitable as litter and rooting material for pigs, whether sows or slaughter pigs. It is frequently used in deep litter/relief pens.
- Entirely natural, heat-treated and Danish SPF-approved
- Extremely absorbent, resulting in dry bedding areas and fewer infections
- Helps prevent ear, tail and flank biting
- Better health, better environment and binding of ammonia smells
- Encourages pigs to return to the intended lying area
- Does not adhere to concrete; easier cleaning
- Decomposes easily and produces a homogeneous slurry
- Approved as rooting and occupational material